Demo version 1.0.1 patch notes
Patch notes for Demo version 1.0.1
- You can now look at a map of your current location when in a forced Active Search. Maps for all search-mode Active Searches will be added at a future point in time.
- The pause menu in the Visual Novel segments will now show the segment name and the BGM track name.
- Save files will no longer display "Current segment:" but only "Segment:" to save on space.
- Save files marked as "New file" should no longer make the game crash when attempting to delete them.
- Time will only count up when playing in the Visual Novel segments and nowhere else anymore.
- Segment titles have been tweaked. (Requires you to switch segments for it to update accordingly.)
- Loading into the same segment from the flowchart should now properly reset Active Search options.
- Switching between windowed and full screen without closing the game before clicking "Start" will reset the current segment progress to the beginning of the segment.
- The very first text line of the game may have a strange slowdown when leaving the Visual Novel segment from it.
Head AS Code Demo.exe 223 MB
Oct 23, 2020