Version 1.1.0 patch notes
- The first bonus segment has been added. It can be accessed from the main menu after the main story has been completed.
- Added an indication for the current game build on the main menu in the bottom left.
- Changed the copyright to reflect the real one, as the title of the game is technically "Birth ME Code" even if it is part of the Abime Series.
- General sprucing up of the code in some places to make it more concise.
- The game now has cloud saving which hopefully will fix a saving issue wherein a crash would delete your global save file and prevent you from progressing normally.
- The game will now allow window sizes beyond 1920x1080 for full screen. Windowed only has the 4 previous resolutions just like before.
- Being on a format other than 16:9 will give some black bars when full screen but it should adjust accordingly now.
- Added a disclaimer when the game launches.
- At a certain point, a choice on the flowchart had switched its TRUST values by mistake which is now fixed.
Visual novel fixes:
- Many typos were fixed and some sentences were modified to better convey what they mean.
- TRUST values are now drawn over the inventory in Deduction Rooms as they should be.
- Names will now be colored properly for certain characters.
- A few sprites were modified to better reflect what that character's appearance should be like.
Birth ME Code Demo.exe 205 MB
Jun 22, 2020
Get Birth ME Code
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.